Sunday, September 1, 2019

End of the Road?




Well, it was bound to happen eventually. And I'm actually surprised it took this long. But I am officially out of ideas. Actually, I've had a couple of other ideas, but I eventually decided they weren't worth the trouble.

I must say that when I started this blog I thought that maybe I could come up with 15 to 20 ideas, and I ended up creating 135 albums (or occasional EP). So I went way past what I expected.

Maybe I'll eventually have a brain storm and add more, but for now....

Thanks for reading, commenting, etc!



10 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your interesting posts; going to miss seeing them. Maybe see you down the road...Again, thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you soon. God bless you. Thanks for all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn man, never thought I'd see the day... ah well, onto other greaters things I suppose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://web.archive.org/web/20180126210026/http://albumfixer.blogspot.com/2016/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an idea for a CSNY album, but something different other than Human Highway.

      Delete
    2. Wasn't necessarily linking you for that one in particular, but the AF archive as per getting some ideas...

      Delete